[Aware-co] more on Diedra's package

blue2 at net66.com blue2 at net66.com
Tue Jul 1 06:24:41 CDT 2003

I sent Diedra a general how-you-doing note and snuck in a way to find out if she is a
vegetarian.  She wrote back and said she is.  I have heard from a few of you
individually that you are willing to contribute things to a care package for her, so I
thought I'd let everyone know in case others are planning to send food.

It's not necessary to make food, though.  I figure any gesture will lift her spirits.  She
just heard there was another delay in her case -- someone forgot to include
something and she has to meet the investigating officer again.

Anyway, I'd like to send this stuff out to her my about mid-July.  I'll take care of
gathering and boxing everything up.  Just let me know whenever you have
something ready and I'll arrange to pick it up from you.

Thanks,
Meg
489-5905