[Aware-co] financial help for Diedra

blue2 at net66.com blue2 at net66.com
Fri Jul 25 06:18:15 CDT 2003

Hi List,
I've heard from Diedra that she's doing fine but the legal fees are starting to put a
strain on her financially.  How would you all feel as a group about putting a
contribution jar out at the market?

I've asked her for a short summary of the process to date and what she has been
told to expect to have left ahead of her.  Maybe I can put something like that or
another sign on a coffee can and bring it out there on the 2nd -- next time I'll be out
there.  I told David Green I'd help set up the AWARE things.  I think I can help staff
the CO table that day, too, if we get them next to each other.

What do you think about this idea?
Thanks,
Meg