[Aware-co] CO literature

msimon at uiuc.edu msimon at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 5 16:29:28 CDT 2003

Would whoever is in possession of the CO literature stash please contact me ASAP.  It will be needed at the UIUC Engineering Career EXPO this Monday.

To try to balance the military job recruiters, Student Peace Action and anyone else willing to attend (this coming Mon-Thurs, hours vary) will be handing out counter-recruitment information to passersby (in addition to doing other good stuff).

If you dont have the literature but knows who does, please drop me a line.

Mike Simon