[Aware-co] Aware CDs and postcards

Stephen Fonzo fonzo.stephen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 00:18:22 CDT 2008

There are 2 cardboard boxes and one black metal cash box with new CDs,
postcards, bumper stickers, and blank CDs in the IMC Production Room that
need to find a new home.  I am not sure, but I think these items belong to
AWARE and were meant for sales at a merchandise table (maybe at the Farmer's
Market).  If anyone knows to whom these belong, please direct me to them.
There is also another cardboard box with various newsletters, lots of floppy
disks, and a wooden box (mail, magazine holder, something else?) that was
just placed in the room - a couple of the items say "for sale" on them.  As
we are setting up new lab workstations, preparing to move in a mixer and
cabinet and construct a recording room, it is crucial that we find a
suitable storage space for these boxes.  The production room will be
receiving a lot of use/traffic in the upcoming months, and will function as
office space, too.  I have not yet placed the boxes in storage downstairs
out of concern that someone needs access to the sale items and that they are
temporarily secure in the production room.

-Stephen