[Aware-tech] Fwd: Mutual Aid Pact database on Anti-war website

rosemary braun braun at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 4 09:00:28 CDT 2002

Hi, all.

AWARE has an unused database (mysql) which can be changed to hold MAP data;
I can populate it in about 30sec if Tulsi can send me a SQL dump of the
existing database.

I don't do any php scripting, but I *believe* that groogroos server has
support for it.  Help, Zach?

I'm happy to help migrate things over.

-Rosemary

rosemary braun  :: theoretical biophysics, univ. illinois ::  braun at uiuc.edu