[Bikecoop-announce] Fwd: Stolen Bike - Schwinn High Sierra

Benjamin, Jacob jacob84 at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 8 01:39:43 UTC 2019

All,

Super great Bike Project volunteer Corey’s bike was stolen this evening. Please please keep an eye out and share this with any and all relevant folk.. It is a very unique bike and build.

See below for photos and build details.

Thanks!

JACOB BENJAMIN
Manager, Campus Bike Center

Campus Recreation
Student Affairs
608 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820
217 300 4638<tel:217%20300%204638> | jacob84 at illinois.edu<mailto:jacob84 at illinois.edu>
campusrec.illinois.edu<https://campusrec.illinois.edu/>

[https://webtools.illinois.edu/webservices/js/ds/signature_logo.png]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.

Begin forwarded message: