[Bikecoop-announce] TBP - Bike Month Scavenger Hunt

Corey Eichelberger corey.eichelberger at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 01:48:50 UTC 2020

Hope every one is staying safe and doing well. Due to social distancing
guidelines and stay at home orders this will not be a typical bike month.
In an effort to make the best of the situation while enjoying the spring
weather I put together a loosely organized photo scavenger hunt. At the end
we will have a panel of judges go through the submissions and a few small
prizes will be sent out, but the main purpose is to get people outside and
exploring what the local area has to offer. Social distancing guidelines
and local statutes apply so try and do this individually or with members of
your household. Details contained within the event link. Even if you are
not in the Champaign/Urbana area you are more than welcome to participate.
We would love to see your submissions from wherever you are in the world.
The competition goes from May 1-17th so you have plenty of time to get out
and enjoy the spring weather. Stay safe and enjoy the ride.

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/230748951341818/
Want something printable?:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B_R8dN5DeEDgohmwGGgdoNJuUEqATN8KUBF9Nc9uFMk/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,