[Bikecoop-announce] Bike Project: Member Meeting and Giving Tuesday

patrick barko pcbarko at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 02:27:26 UTC 2020

Hi All,

*The next Bike Project member meeting will be held remotely on Monday
December, 14th. *

During this meeting, we will discuss ongoing operations during the pandemic
and elect officers for positions on the Steering Committee.

Time: Dec 14, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://illinois.zoom.us/j/85707959722?pwd=Nk9ydkhDd0hhbjFiZVRMQnNPSDZHQT09

Meeting ID: 857 0795 9722
Password: 912858

*As you plan your end-of-year giving, please consider supporting the
mission of The Bike Project with a donation. *

These have been difficult times for the Bike Project. TBP has a relatively
small operating budget, and as a non-profit cooperative we can only exist
with your support. Normally, we rely on the sales of memberships, parts,
and refurbished bikes to keep the shop operating. This year, we have lost
significant revenue as the pandemic has interrupted our normal operations. *We
need your help!*

To donate via PayPal:
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id%3DJ2AUC2P7RL2CU&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1606872442189000&usg=AFQjCNHRyJEthuOJvnZdqnL7ijsYsFtkkg

If you would prefer to make other arrangements for a donation (cash, check,
etc.) please contact us.

*ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE!!*

Stay safe out there.

Patrick