[Bikecoop-announce] April 24 Membership Meeting, 7:00 PM

Phillip Ernstmeyer phillipernst2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 15:30:58 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

This email is just a reminder that the Bike Project's April General
Membership Meeting will be next week, on Monday, 4/24, at 7:00 PM., at the
Urbana shop (202 S. Broadway Ave., #24).

All active members of the Bike Project have voting rights at meetings. For
this month's meeting, you can check out the agenda here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/17_opLSSXYjst8m2r55BbkppaH2l0r1DTj1he8wLtRnM/edit?usp=sharing>.
Come out and have a voice in the direction of our community-owned bike shop!

If you need to renew your membership, we're open on Wednesdays and
Thursdays (6:30-9:00 PM) and Saturdays and Sundays (3:00-5:30 PM), as well
as for WTFNB folks on the second Monday of every month (7:00-9:00 PM).

See y'all there!

Phillip

--
Phillip Ernstmeyer (he/him)