[Bikecoop-announce] Bike Project Membership Meeting, April 29 @ 7:00 PM

Phillip Ernstmeyer phillipernst2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 20:45:49 UTC 2024

This email is just a reminder that the Bike Project's April membership
meeting will be on Monday, 4/29, at 7:00 PM., at the Urbana shop (202 S.
Broadway Ave., #24).

All active members of the Bike Project have voting rights at meetings. You
can check out the agenda here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ofd4ytkJNRk7RdoE8dqkt-gO6eCcCkrstJHOtQT9CPg/edit?usp=sharing>.
Come
out and have a voice in the direction of our community-owned bike shop!

If you need to renew your membership, we're open on Tuesdays (6:30-9:00
PM), Thursdays (7:00-9:00 PM) and Sundays (3:00-5:30 PM), as well as for
WTFNB folks on the second Monday of every month (7:00-9:00 PM).

See y'all there!

Phillip

--
Phillip Ernstmeyer (he/him)