[BfB(oG)] ideas about billionaires

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sat Aug 12 05:06:24 CDT 2000

My feelings on the Billionaires action for this weekend based on what
we learend last time:

1) We should do it on Monday. More businesses will be open.

2) We should not worry too much about dress up because it only gets
   too hot and makes it hard to get around. No one is around to see us
   anyway. I'm more interested in the lasting impression the signs
   make than the immediate impression of our costumes.

3) We should skip campus and go straight for the downtowns. We can hit
   campustown afterwards. Or we can do campustown first but we should
   still skip the campus buildings. No traffic there.

4) We need more tape and probably more copies of signs.

5) Lets do it.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
  Social Justice, Community, Nonviolence, Decentralisation,
  Sustainability, Feminism, Responsibility, Diversity, Democracy,
  Ecology - http://www.greens.org - http://www.votenader.org