[BfB(oG)] (no subject)

steven paulus stevied at world-net-one.com
Sun Dec 31 22:57:48 CST 2000

stevied at world-net-one.com  To all Billionaires. As you know, God has truly blessed you with the wealth that you have. There are so many people that aren't as fortunate. I have never asked for a hand out before but i'm asking now.    I come from a family of 9 children.I've had to work hard to get where i am today. I am a factory worker in Georgia. I make  25,000 a year. I have a girlfriend who has Epilepsy. She is unable to work because she has seizures. I wish i had enouph money to take care of her. I'm not asking for millions, but about 350,000 would buy her a nice house and enouph money to take care of her forever. If any of you could help me i would appreciate it. God will bless you.    My name is  Steve Paulus,  3170 Skinner Mill RD. Apt. P-1,     Augusta, Georgia 30909