[BfB(oG)] (no subject)

ELLAMAKK at aol.com ELLAMAKK at aol.com
Sun Dec 21 23:20:23 CST 2003

                 Bismillahi Arrahmani arrahim
       Dear you:
I am sending this message to His Highness, The Price Al-Waleed Ibn Talal
Al-Saud.
You are kindly Requested to pass this message to him, if you are among the
responsible Caring Ones.
==============
       Dear Your Hihgness, Alwaleed: Assalamu Alaiku Warahmatullahi
Wabarakatuh
It is my pleasure and honour to send you this message, as a Responsible
Muslim One, who Cares the Muslims, as I believe.
       Your Highness: I had been in Kuwait as aProf.Dr. of mUlti-lingual
languages
Teacher, for 25 years. In 1990, when the destryed regime of Iraq Invaded
Kuwait, I was on my summer vacation in the USA. The War erupted while I was in the
USA, and because,I was a Palestininan at that time, I was Not allowed to go
back, so I lost all what I built in a quarter of a centurey, just over night. I
returned beck to Yurkey and from there I tried to get an Entry Visa to any
Arab country, but Unfortunately, with all shame and disgrace they all Denied
giviing me Visa, so I went to the American embassy and met the ambassador, who
advised me to return to the uSA, which I did. There they welcomed me and
Grannted me Political Asylum, the the Green Card, then the Citizenship. They offered
to help me financially, but I refused and said I am an Overqualified person in
manyfields of life  and I can work and pay you money/taxes, and that waht
happened. Buut because of the Stress and anger that the War caused to me, I frll
sick with a Heart Attack, and Run under the Big Heart Surgery, and I made it
by the Grace of Allah, praised be His name, and I still living.This happened
before 3 years. Now I am living in Michigan State. But I stopped working becasue
of my health situation. I get an SSI assistance from the Govebment.and I do
small business in my Van, just to keep surviving. I am Not and never
complaining, No, and allah knows. I am just feeling a kind of Humailiation because of
what happened and because of my present situation. But I am surviving
Wal-Hamdulillah. A couple of weeks ago I had a Sudden problem: The house I am
living in for almost 5 years is now For Sale by owner. This means I have to
quit the house within a very short time, and be thrown in the street with my
6mmembers family, 4 females and two males. And the problem is that we are just
beginning the Chilly weather of Michigan in the winter now.
       I decided to Buy the house, as one of my daughter will graduate as a
teacher, and I get some small income, Besides: I am expecting a good Sum of
Money from the War Compensations, as I filed late because of my health
conditions. But I gave all proofs my Losses, and we are expectiong them pay us within a
couple of weeks or a months or so. They have Paid the Jordanians, before three
months, but we, the Palestinians still waiting. I filed for  $6.8 million as
i used to do business beside my job as a Professor in the Ministry of
Education.
       Now I am Badly and Urgenly Seeking a Free of Interest Loan for a very
short time, to pay the Bank the Value of the Remaining house price:$165,000,so
once I receive my Compensations, I'll pay cash all of. I am ready to give my
Best References fro Kuwait, Saudia, Egypt,or Jordan.  I wish i can find a help
as soon as possible, your Haighness. Wassalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi
WaBarakatuh.
Very sincerely and respectfully, yours, Dr,Mahmood A.K. Abou El-Elaa
Michigan - USA, Tel.313-207-8769, fax, 584-0617, E-mail:
mahmood1941 at hotmail.com