[BfB(oG)] Tiny drops of water make a mighty ocean

satyam orient1804 at satyam.net.in
Wed Jan 8 00:55:09 CST 2003

Dear Sir,

Let me introduce myself to you.My name is Edwin Wilfred D'cruz aged 42yrs married with two children studing in 1st std and 3rd std respectively, an Indian presently staying in Pondicherry.

It is with a small request I am writing this letter.With a small job in hand earning 3500/= per month which comes to about 75$ PM,I find it very difficult to make both ends meet.Moreover I am having Asthama and it is hard for me to over strain.My only aim in life is to give my two boys good education  and settle them.Till then I need some financial help.

I appeal to all good persons to help me with one dollar each.

My addess is
Edwin Wilfred D'cruz
No 14,
Rue Lal Bahadur Sastri,
Pondicherry 605001,
India

My Bank is,
Catholic Syrian Bank,
Pondicherry.

All help may be sent in the above adress and cheques may be crossed and accout payee.
I sincerely hope help from all good friends.

Thanks and regards,

Edwin Wilfred D'cruz.