[BfB(oG)] lists.cu.groogroo.com

Jane Brooks sender at cs-stats.com
Sat Jun 7 10:26:15 CDT 2003

Stop Guessing - Start Knowing!

Hi,

I thought you might be interested in getting in-depth knowledge about
your web audience and web traffic patterns in a reliable and
cost-effective way.

- Real-time web activity tracking and reporting.
- No software to install.
- No applications to download!
- Just copy and paste HTML code onto your web pages,
  and you are on your way!
- Round-the-clock website statistics.
- Maximize your web design & marketing efforts.
- 24/7 dedicated customer service.
- Cost-effective and solid reporting services.

Special Offer! Now Only $19.95/month (Usual Price/$29.95).

Click at
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000007150.2529.15.ArM7mg8ULN8bTH
to Sign Up now!

"Your service is amazing! I find it reliable and gives me info just
exactly what I am looking for." Benedict Rouen, Grenoble

Best regards,
Jane Brooks
CoolStats Support
Email: Jane_Brooks at coolstats.com
Http://www.coolstats.com

Don't be the last one to know!

This message has been brought to billionaires at lists.groogroo.com.
If you do not wish to receive anymore emails, please follow
the opt-out instruction below. We apologize for any inconvenience.
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000007150.2529.3.j8y4hXdpl3NAhW