[BfB(oG)] please help.

eugene ehizoba eugene4love2000 at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 10:21:02 CDT 2003

Please.
 Its my pleasure to write you this letter from the buttom of my heart,i lost my parent last year in a gastly motor accident,ever since we have being feeding from mouth to mouth,before my parent past away he gave one of his freind some money so as to bring us to America,ever since he left we have not seing him.
 I am the first born of four children and my younger ones are looking up to me for survival.
   I was browsing through the web page when i found your page and your email, so i decide to write you,and plead and beg you for a favour,which i know you can do
for me,please in the name of our past mother and father,i am begging you to please sponsore me to America,i want to come to america,please consider our situation,surving hear is though,and life is rough,please in the name of God,please sponsore me,just consider me as your younger one.
   please i will be very eager to hear from you, and may God bless you,and may you continue to be millionaire`s.
         Good bye.
                               thanks