[BfB(oG)] serious people w/serious cash

desimone1664 at netscape.net desimone1664 at netscape.net
Mon Nov 28 23:37:25 CST 2005

Stright to the point... I want a new home... I had 2 in the past 3 years ago... 1-lost to forclousure 2-burned down... My personal items-stolen or burned... Even though I have great pride, I'm not stupid enough to refuse a gift...  If you're looking for a write-off or simply would truly like to help, anything would be great... For the sake of rumor or gossip, I only left my e-mail address, I will not reply to anyone overseas that says they are millionaires but the money is stuck and they need my bank account info to transfer cash....No scammers please, only serious people with serious cash need help me.... Thanks & God Bless Dee Desimone1664 at netscape.net

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.