[BfB(oG)] education schlorship

umar hayat educationgold at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 15:16:34 CDT 2005

     Sir it stated that I am law gruduate and looking for master in law(criminology).I have no resources while I have great and keen instrest in study and research. I am poor person I achieved all my education as private candidate.God have given great bless of the world and God will give you a lot more.please help me. I will be grateful to you through out my life please help me        thanks         your,s  sincerely  umar hayat  fazal colony by pass road new bus stand mardan  n.w.f.p.  PAKISTAN  email adderss   educationgold at yahoo.com