[BfB(oG)] CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!

ELECTRONIC MAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION eapp_lotto at walla.com
Mon Aug 7 06:23:26 CDT 2006

ELECTRONIC MAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION

ATTENTION:Dear Consolation Prize Winner,

                   NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING

This email confirms that you have been notified of by the NATIONAL
SWEEPSTAKES EMAIL AWARD PROMOTION PROGRAMMS  of your email lottery
winning for 2006 NATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES EMAIL AWARD - Wheel E-game held
on
28th June 2006.

We wish to congratulate you on the selection of your email coupon
number,
which was selected among the 45 lucky consolation prize winners. Your
email
ID identified with Coupon No.NL132478 and was selected by Electronic
Random
Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 50,000 different email
addresses enrolled for the Lotto-Wheel E-game. Your email ID included
among
the 50,000 different email addresses where submitted by our partner
international email provider companies.
 Ref Number:35149/337-5247/LNILottery Group: Consolation Prize
GroupSECURITY FILE NO:DL/678921/C11.REF: ICL/4245678609/LMR.BATCH:
ML/91663/BAN.
Prize Amount:  (One million Pounds Only)

You are required to file claims for your lottery prize winning by
contacting the Lottery Claims Processing Officer with your winning
information provided above. and your,
Telephone phone number,Contact address and your profile.

Mr.James Colly (esq.)
TEL  :  + 44 703 192 3968
FAX  :  + 44 870 130 9486
Email  : jamescolly76 at gmail.com

Congratulations once again from all our staffs & Sponsorers on your
consolation prize winning,

 Ms,Nichol Van
(Lottery Coordinator)

breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to
disqualification. Winners under 18 yrs of age requires parental consent
and
approval.

NATIONAL EMAIL SWEEPSTAKES AWARD PROMOTION PROGRAM.(NV)
NL.234875. Rc @tm

******
This communication together with the information it contains is
1. Intended for the person/s and/or organization/s named above and for
no
other person/s and/or organization/s,
and 2.May be confidential and protected by law.Unauthorised use,
copying or
disclosure of any and/or all of it may be unlawful.
Should this communication be received in error, please contact me
immediately by means of a return email.
*******