[BfB(oG)] sir please help mr james

james chuma jamechuma at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 03:02:40 CDT 2006

HELP FOR GOD SAKE
  l am mr james a poor marriedman with wife and four children,my story is very long though l will curt it short.l was managing small business with my wife with little amount but still l fined it very difficault to feed with my wife and children talkless of paying there school fees due to the condition of my country in west africa though i will not blame the country that god blessed but the criminals who call themselves leathers,sir i have a relation but he is not willing to help us because each time i ask him for help he will ask me to show him a piece of land before giving me any money,and my three children stoped schooling because of no money,
  one day i deccided to show him the only piece of land i inherited from my father just to borrow him N300.000 which is about $2.200 he told me that i should returne the money after two years if not so  the land will became his, so in other  not to misuse  it, due to the condition of my country i know that with that amount that i can still not make it as far as the country  is concerned so i decided to move to abroad after my three children reentered there school,it tooks me  almost the remaining money to get myself in the united arab emirate u.a.e dubai.where i regrated of traveling to abroad i fill i have entered the hellfire, there is no job to do no house to livein,the two years have expires on march 2006 and i cannot afford the money involve i manage to sent $400 to the man through my wife on the time of expiring date. but the man refuses onless the whole money was compleated ,
  but my aged mother have appealed to him to extend the date and he accepted till more six months which will expires in november 2006 and here i am doing nothing to pay this money and i dont want to loose the only land i have which is the future and hope of my childrens and i also want to go back home since i dont live in a house l am stranded for over two years hanging around the streets in deira dubai and afraid of been arrested by police since i can not afford house rent i am sleeping in the uncompleated buildings changing them one by one.i am dieing in silence i dont want my children to surffer now i want to go home please help me it is better for me to beg than to steal or doing some dirty things some people are doing i need $4000.00four thousand dollars u.s to go back home and pay the man and take my land back and also to pay for my ticket back home .please help me even any amount that you are able to give, for no amount is too small for me,remember that GOD bless a
 chearful giver,may god bless you.
  MR JAMES
  dubai.