[BfB(oG)] Please help

MAXINE BROOKS maxine60 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 28 23:32:42 CDT 2006

        Hello, I would like to start off by saying that I am thankful for the opportunity to

Write you and make an humble request. First let me start off by telling you about

my meager situation.

        My name is Maxine Scott and I'm a 60 year old, senior citizen. My daughter,

who is 30 years old, is mentally and physically disabled and she struggles with every

day tasks. Also my sister lives with me and suffers with multiple sclerosis. I take care

of both of them, and sometimes I neglect myself. Because of this my feet and legs

swell up, and my diabetes don't make anything more easier. To make a long story

short, life's circumstances makes things more harder for me and the family because

my income is not enough to suffice the expenses incurred upon me.

        Additionally, it seems that the bills will never stop coming. There are the

utility bills, medical bills, grocery bills, and housing bills. Also I need to repair my

home, and to fix a health hazard in the front and back yard.. I am of French descent

in this country, and other family members have passed on, leaving me alone.

There have been many nights that I have cried because I have not been able to take

care of this small family financially.

        I heard about your free-heartedness to assist others who are underprivileged or

have low income. If you want to, please assist us with $10 million, it can last us for ten

years. You can rest assure that I would know how to invest.

I promise to budget my money well.

        If you choose to, you could give anything that you wish , it certainly does not

have to be this amount. I am just thankful for the opportunity to make a request to

you.

Thank you so much again, and God bless.

Best Regards,

Maxine Scott