[BfB(oG)] Looking for help

Rob Icenhour robyice at email.com
Mon Sep 4 17:46:22 CDT 2006

Hi

Is there any billionaires out there that would be willing to help an
elderly, ill,in a wheel chair, 76 year old woman and her son who is also
ill? My son has been ill for awhile and he is trying so hard but we just
can't get ahead. We may loose our house due to taxes. We just need a
boost to help us over this rough patch. My son has been operated on two
times and have been in the hospital 4 times sense Dec 12. He is so sick
and is doing his best to take care of me. I feel so bad that I can't help
him. My son's name is Rob and my name is Betty.

Please if there is anyone out there that would help us get back on our
feet before we are in the streets?

Thank you for your time

Betty Icenhour

622 Darlington Road