[BfB(oG)] donations for one American college student

Perry Lewis pelew77 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 27 22:16:40 CST 2007

Hello to the entire group members of the untouchables.

My name is Perry Lewis.  I am a 47-year-old male nurse who is working on a master’s degree hoping to specialize in as a Nurse Practitioner at University of South Florida.  I work a full time job at Halifax hospital in Daytona Florida USA, on a level 2 trauma unit.  I am hoping to find someone who would be kind and able to help me secure any portion of the expense of completing my education.  The masters’ level is very difficult for me as I continue to work and pursue education at the same time.  I would like to focus solely on education without working.  Currently, I am taking a class or two per semester, which will take nearly five years to complete the degree or potentially longer.

I support a family, wife, and son who mean the world to me.  I have had my water shut off, and electricity shut off on us and other things happen that I do not wish or care to share over the internet.

I am a real person; my identity can be confirmed at the college, place of employment, at Bright House; the electricity company, the City of Ormond Beach utilities where I pay for water.  In addition, validation of licensure can be found by state level through the Board of Nursing Florida USA.  I am a good person and my integrity is of the highest standards.

If anyone would like to help financially, I will leave it to you to find me.  This way, the homework that you do to find out about me will undoubtedly then proves that I am real and sincere in my endeavors.  I have nothing to offer other then my gratitude to those who would help.  Someday I may offer or reciprocate the gesture that is in need to my similar situation.

Thanking you in advance,

Perry Dean Lewis, RN.