[BfB(oG)] Ebooks for sale

MAXINE BROOKS maxine60 at verizon.net
Tue May 29 01:41:47 CDT 2007

Will you please buy my ebooks there are 300 free.
I am trying to get me a business started,by you  buying the
ebooks I will get money if you get the ebooks. after that you can make money from the 300 websites to buy.

Here is my ad would you please take a look at it
Thank you.

How to Make $900.00 a Day Without Doing Any Work!"
(A Reg. $19.95 Value - Now yours for asking - FREE!)

The Best New Book on Making Money From Home is YOURS FREE!

To hear our exciting Message just call our TOLL-Free Hotline...
1-800487-0023, ext.7514 or Visit me online at...
www.FREE4485Gift.com/chainreaction/Maxin eScott
Act now and remember THIS GREAT BOOK IS FREE!
                  » Click here for more info about this classified ad.