[BfB(oG)] (no subject)

Perry Lewis pelew77 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 19:00:52 CST 2008

Hello to all the Mr., Mrs, and Ms of the billionaires club.

My name is Perry Lewis, I am looking for someone who would consider contributing financially towards my education, in hopes of returning to college to finish my advanced registered nurse practitioner degrees at University of South Florida.  I am unable to attend this Spring semester from a lack of funds.  I am a registered nurse in the state of Florida which can be confirmed by State Board of Nursing.  I also work at Halifax Medical Center in Daytona Beach, Florida USA on the level two trauma unit as a registered nurse (RN).  I live in Ormond Beach and just want to devote myself to my education.  Education does not come easy for me and I need every minute of the day to study just to get a letter grade of B.  At USF, the policy is for the students to maintain a B or higher GPA, if not they get kicked out of the program.  I have to maintain a 3.0 grade point average, so I can only afford to take one class at a time, for I have to work to support my family.

Someone please help.

Perry Lewis

If anyone reads this could you forward it onto those who could make a differance in my life.