[BfB(oG)] Help Pay College Tuition

Chakial Brown chakial.brown at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 21:09:44 UTC 2012

Hello everyone I am trying to raise money to pay for my college tuition. I
never asked for anything before, but it doesn't hurt to try if it's for a
positive reason. I am currently attending a Community College in San Diego,
studying to become a Music Producer. My ultimate goal is to Obtain a BS in
my field, but the cost of tuition these days are out of my price range. If
anyone is willing to help I would greatly appreciate it. I've created a
donate button for those who understand where I am coming from, and believe
in me. I appreciate all that help, and bless those who took the time to
read this. I am not able to upload a donate button to google, so I have
created a link instead. Also you can contact me by email and chat with me
about my field of study, ill share with you some of the music I have
already created just to show this isn't any type of Scam. Again thanks to
those who help, and those who took the time to read.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=QMWK4QLLNGJF2&lc=US&item_name=Minority%20College%20Fund
¤cy_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted