[BfB(oG)] thank you

Whitney Williams wwilliams1187 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 18 05:18:53 UTC 2013

Anything will help. I'm a single parent of a newborn. I lost my job while in labor. My vehicle will repossessed at the end  of the month because I haven't been able to pay my car note and the car dealership will no longer be able to work with me. I also received and eviction notice and have until may 15, 2013 to find another place. I have no family and no one to help me and my baby. Will you please help me. My name is Whitney Williams and I live in Oakland CA. 7629 Lockwood St.   Oakland CA. 94621 wwilliams1187 at Yahoo.com. Thank you.