[BfB(oG)] Today is the final day to receive a brand new Ninja Blender - act quickly.

CVS Pharmacy Supplies cvs-pharmacy-supplies at njacvsfly.autos
Mon Apr 10 18:33:17 UTC 2023

A Special Offer for Our Valued Users
--------------------------------------

CVS

We hope this email finds you well.  At CVS, we value your feedback and are committed to providing you with the best shopping experience possible.  That's why we want to offer you a special incentive for taking the time to complete our customer survey.

As a token of our appreciation, we would like to give you a FREE Ninja Blender when you fill out our survey.  This high-performance blender is perfect for creating smoothies, soups, and more, and is yours to keep, no strings attached.

To take advantage of this offer, simply click on the button below to access the survey.  Your feedback is important to us and will help us continue to improve the shopping experience for all our customers.

Take The Survey  >>>>>
http://www.njacvsfly.autos/9175i2Z395AX86P13No5203GR1389M32fFbhhbsrDbvIwfhbwxwEGaDiFDrDErIx7cQJQ9RR5oz10x6R1@wWD/sidestep-familiarization

Thank you for your continued support and for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
The CVS Survey Team

To quit notifications, click_here >>>>> http://www.njacvsfly.autos/c5Z4m2395ho8q612l5204Um1389W32HFbhhbsrDbvIwfhbwxwEGaDiFDrDErIx7lQJQ9RR7A10sryr5R2TwD/cellular-nimbus
126 E 23rd St New York, NY, US 10010