[BfB(oG)] Get a brand new iPhone 14 Pro today before the offer expires.

Costco User Feedback costco.user.feedback at iosclowes.autos
Tue Apr 11 22:10:49 UTC 2023

A Special Offer for Our Valued Users

COSTCO WHOLESALE

We wanted to take a moment to thank you for choosing Costco.  Your loyalty and support mean the world to us, and we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you.

As a token of our appreciation, we would like to give you a chance to win a brand new iPhone 14 Pro when you fill out our survey.  This powerful device is the latest and greatest from Apple, and is yours to keep, no strings attached.

To take advantage of this offer, simply click on the button below to access the survey.  Your feedback is incredibly important to us, and we would like to offer you a token of our appreciation for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Start Here Now >>>>>
http://www.iosclowes.autos/infusion-mercenariness/3786m2HN395eyZ8612L52n1bo1395i32bFbhhbsrDbvIwfhbwxwEGaDiFDrDErIx7wQOQ9Se5E1C0l6A@qwPD

Thank you for your continued support and for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
The Costco Survey Team