[BfB(oG)] Act fast and receive a Weber Spirit BBQ before the offer expires today.

Lowes News lowes.news at wberbbqlw.click
Wed Apr 12 13:31:17 UTC 2023

A Special Offer for Our Valued Users

LOWE'S

We wanted to take a moment to thank you for choosing Lowe's.  Your loyalty and support mean the world, and we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you.

As a token of our appreciation, we would like to give you a FREE Weber Spirit BBQ when you fill out our survey.  This BBQ grill includes a variety of features that will help you create delicious meals and is yours to keep, no strings attached.

To take advantage of this offer, simply click on the button below to access the survey.  Your feedback is incredibly important to us, and we would like to offer you a token of our appreciation for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Start Here Now >>>>>
http://www.wberbbqlw.click/intentness-mated/1f26z239jz5e8th611d5223r1399P32IFbhhbsrDbvIwfhbwxwEGaDiFDrDErIx7vQtQ9eo7U1U0mgh6wT@UwD

Thank you for your continued support and for taking the time to fill out our survey.

Best regards,
The Lowe's Survey Team

No longer want to receive email communication from us?, click_here >>>>> http://www.wberbbqlw.click/sensitivities-mu/a805hk2395Mp8Q613Y522S4YW1399W32FFbhhbsrDbvIwfhbwxwEGaDiFDrDErIx7JQtQ9eo7Kn_Qq106QXLOwD
126 E 23rd St New York, NY, US 10010