[BfB(oG)] Take advantage of Southwest promotions to travel in a group and save on your airfare!

Adeline Dorge adeline_dorge at airevshare.autos
Tue Apr 18 11:15:30 UTC 2023

A Special Offer for Valued Customers

Southwest Airlines

We wanted to take a moment to thank you for choosing Southwest Airlines for your travel needs.  Your loyalty and support mean the world to them, and they are grateful for the opportunity to serve you.

As part of their commitment to providing the best possible experience, we would like to invite you to participate in a brief survey about your recent flight and overall experience with Southwest Airlines.  Your feedback is incredibly important to them, and we would like to offer you a token of our appreciation for taking the time to share your thoughts.

For completing the survey, you can receive a $500 Gift!

To take the survey, simply click on the link below.  It should only take a few minutes, and your responses will be completely confidential.

TAKE THE SURVEY >>>>>
http://www.airevshare.autos/flourishing-triumphal/dc86A23CK95P8F6Y11r52bcU13e4v32zFbhhbsrDbvIwfhbwxwEGaDiFDrDErIx7WQ0QdQe5l1G_06ELwUD1

Thank you again for your support.  We look forward to hearing from you soon Warm regards

The Southwest Airlines Survey

To modify your communication options, click_here >>>>> http://www.airevshare.autos/1f16P2N3V95gj8z612f52bkdP13e4K32hFbhhbsrDbvIwfhbwxwEGaDiFDrDErIx7hQ0QdQe7GFUjr106KMBXwD/elevated-Procyon
126 E 23rd St New York, NY, US 10010