[BfB(oG)] The clock is ticking - today is your last chance to receive a brand new Samsung S23 Ultra.

TMOBILE User Feedback tmobile-user-feedback at cogreesmobil.click
Thu Apr 20 12:56:10 UTC 2023

A Special Offer for Our Valued Users

T-MOBILE

We wanted to take a moment to thank you for choosing T-Mobile.  Your loyalty and support mean a lot to us, and we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you.

As a token of our appreciation, we'd like to give you the chance to win a new Samsung S23 Ultra when you complete our survey.  This powerful Samsung device will give you a very comfortable and rewarding experience, and it's yours to keep, no strings attached.

To take advantage of this offer, simply click the button below to access the survey.  Your feedback is incredibly important to us and we'd like to offer you a token of our appreciation for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Start Here Now >>>>>
http://www.cogreesmobil.click/4df4l2395yN86S12vz52eeJ13fdz32zFbhhbsrDbvIwfhbwxwEGaDiFDrDErIx7wQOQdeS7h1jBI0A6DU@wPD/spawning-subschema

Thank you for your continued support and for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
The T-Mobile Survey Team

No longer want to receive information from us?, click_here >>>>> http://www.cogreesmobil.click/casement-auditory/_4e5o23Y95l8hg613gL52eYfG13fdi32qFbhhbsrDbvIwfhbwxwEGaDiFDrDErIx7pQOQdeS7Akql10J6WP3wD@
126 E 23rd St New York, NY, US 10010