[Bod-fundraising] Fundraising committee meeting notes from today 1.17.12

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at comcast.net
Sun Jan 29 18:16:18 CST 2012

I have thanked all the Sustainer Fund donors and Ben G.  I agree Ben
should be offered a painting.  I am willing to contact Ben and let him
choose a painting if you want.  Just let me know.

I do have a question on the remaining December paypal donors.   At
least five donated $50, which appears to be for specifically for
membership.  Have we in the past sent thank you notes to individuals
for joining?

The three remaining contributors gave between $75-$125.  Again I was
unclear about their intentions (membership or general donation) and
whether a thank you was warranted.

I have not sent email thank you's to these seven.

Some direction from Fundraising is welcomed.
Durl
PS-I assume in the future Fundraising will coordinate thank you notes.