[Cajun-Zydeco] Sat Aug 20: Dennis Stroughmatt & Noisy Gators (last gig)!!

Daniel S. Lewart lewart at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 15 14:44:59 CDT 2005

Urbana-Champaign Cajun/Zydeco Music Fans,

Sat Aug 20:
   * 12:30-2:00pm: Dennis Stroughmatt @ West Side Park
   * 7:30-10:30pm: Noisy Gators w/ Dennis Stroughmatt @ Alto Vineyards
Google Map:
	http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4210+N+Duncan+Rd,+Champaign,+IL

Please read Rob's note below (if you haven't already).

See y'all Sat!
Dan
http://cajun.chambana.net/