[Cajun-Zydeco] news on Pheasant Hollow

robert krumm robplays at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 08:42:26 CDT 2007

Daniel,

Happy belated birthday for starters.  I hope that the weekend was full of fun for you.

I've been talking w/ Dennis Stroughmatt about the 2007 Cajun music weekend at Pheasant Hollow Winery and wanted to let you know that fiddler Hadley Castille will be attending, along with his granddaughter Sarah Jayde (who also plays fiddle).  Hadley Castille is a terrific fiddle player and Dennis really thinks the world of him.  He's got a great swinging style and knows many, many tunes.

The weekend lineup will be:

Creole Stomp
Paul Gregoire & Roux de Bayou
Hadley J. Castille & Sarah Jayde Williams

This will be a fun weekend - May 18 & 19 are the dates.  It would be nice to get a bunch of folks from C-U to go for the weekend.

See you soon,

Rob