[Cajun-Zydeco] Fri Sep 1 6-8:30p Backdoor Cajuns @ Sipyard in Urbana!

Daniel Lewart lewart3 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 17:27:34 UTC 2017

Yeaux!

See Rob's note below about tonight's gig.

Then head over to the Contra Dance at Phillips Center 8-11p!

Paix!
Dan
-----
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 21:22:56 +0000 (UTC)
From: Robert Krumm <robplays at yahoo.com>
Subject: Cajun music at Sipyard - Friday, Sept. 1 (6 to 8:30pm)

We have a bit of a Noisy Gators reunion coming up on Friday evening,
Sept. 1 at the Sipyard in Urbana.  As the "Backdoor Cajuns,"
I'll be playing Cajun & Zydeco tunes with Matt Turino, Randy Cordle
and Sam Payne.

This will be part of the Urbana First Fridays celebration, and there
will be a lot of activities happening in downtown Urbana that night.

On outdoor beer garden, the Sipyard is located at 204 West Main St. in
Urbana, just west of the Community Center for the Arts.  I hope that
some of you can make it.

Thanks,
Rob