[Cajun-Zydeco] Creole Stomp plays Taste of Champaign - Friday, Aug 16 (6:30pm)

robert krumm robplays at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 20:09:06 UTC 2019

Dear friends and music lovers,

I'll be playing with my "old band" Creole Stomp at the Taste of Champaign. Led by my buddy Dennis Stroughmatt (fiddle, vocals, accordion), Creole Stomp is still kicking out A-1 Cajun, Zydeco, swamp pop, blues and more with vigor. I've played a good handful of Stomp gigs this year and the band sounds better than ever.
Here is the complete stage lineup for Friday at the Taste of Champaign.

Friday, August 16, 2019

5-6pm: Dearie (Indie/Folk)
6:30-7:30pm: Creole Stomp (Cajun/Blues)
8-9pm: Good Clean Fun Band (Pop/Rock/etc.)

9:30-11pm: Dayton Funk All-Stars (Dayton and Ohio Funk)

I hope to see some of you there.
Rob