[Cgfc-discuss] Red Herring Opening Update

redherng at shout.net redherng at shout.net
Thu Jan 3 00:31:21 CST 2002

	Sorry, everyone, for the confusion, but apparently the Red Herring
will be opening on Monday, January 7th, NOT on Thursday, January 3rd, as I
stated in the previous e-mail.  My apologies to everyone who planned on
coming in to eat on this Thursday or Friday.
	We will be returning to our regular lunch time hours of 11am to
3pm on this coming Monday.  1209 W. Oregon St., Urbana.  Please come on by
next week!  I promise we will be open.  Sorry for the short notice, but I
just found out myself.  Thank you all for your understanding, and I hope
to see you soon.

							aaron