[Cgfc-discuss] Red Herring, Definitely Open Now!

redherng at shout.net redherng at shout.net
Wed Jan 9 06:03:11 CST 2002

	Once, again...my apologies to any of you out there who came to the
Red Herring on Monday, expecting it to be open.  From what I hear, it was
quite a few.  Sorry to disappoint, but due to circumstance that I do not
wish to go into, we could not open.

	BUT, WE ARE OPEN NOW!  We were open yesterday (Tuesday) and we
will be open from now on...so please don't be jaded.  Come on down and
have lunch with us:

Mon. - Fri. 11am to 3pm

1209 W. Oregon St., Basement of the Channing-Murray Foundation

The menu for today (Wednesday, January 9th) will be:

soups-split pea, spicy thai peanut
sandwiches-black bean hummus or regular hummus

+ our vegan desserts and other goodies

Call 367-2340, during business hours, for current menu information.