[Cgfc-discuss] Organic Acid Chemicals

Baozaituo info at tatichem.com
Wed Jan 16 22:59:53 CST 2002

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are the supplier of Organic Acid Chemicals for soft drink,food additive and pharamceutical in China.TATI is underling corporation of China Hunan Province Agricultural Group Co.,Ltd. We mainly deal export of Electro-plating chemicals and Pharmaceutical chemicals and we have been six years of this line. In the past six years, our company is growing along with Hunan Agricultural Group Co.Ltd.. And we have stable and trustworthy goods of high reliability.Our company hold the final aim of QUALITY AND PRESTIGE FIRST.

We are also very interested in learning more about your company,your products and discussing the various business opportunities between our organizations. China must be a good market for purchase and sale after China had joined WTO.

We have the strong wish to establish a stable and long-term business relationship with your company. We are looking for a cooperator of Organic Acid Chemicals and shall be pleased to enter into direct business relations with you at an early date.

Please visit our website:http://www.tatichem.com and you can get more information about TATI.And also hope your inquiry for our products.

Now we desire to enlarged our market of Organic Chemicals we will quote you reasonable and preliminary FOB China price of some products as following:

Lactic acid (food grade)
80%min FOB USD 937/MT China main port
85%min FOB USD 1137/MT China main port
88%min FOB USD 1314/MT China main port

Lactic acid (pharma grade)
88%min FOB USD 1255/MT China main port

Calcium Lactate BP98
Pharma Grade FOB USD 961/MT China main port
Food Grade FOB USD 1383/MT China main port

Fumaric Acid
99.5%-100.5% FOB USD 769/MT China main port

Tartaric Acid
L(-) Tartaric Acid FOB USD 14165/MT China main port
L(+)Tartaric Acid FOB USD 3268/MT China main port

Oxalic Acid
99.6%min FOB USD 442/MT China main port

Sorbic Acid
98.5%min FOB USD 3680/MT China main port

Tannic Acid
Tech Grade 81% FOB USD 1322/MT China main port
Medicine Grade 86% FOB USD 5666/MT China main port
Food Grade 94% FOB USD 1787/MT China main port

Aminosulfonic Acid (Sulfamic Acid)
99.5% FOB USD383/MT China main port

Salicylic Acid
99.0% FOB USD1063/MT China main port

Glyoxalic Acid
20.0%min  FOB USD 1432/MT China main port

Folic Acid
Food Grade FOB USD 25926/MT China main port
Pharma Grade FOB USD 25691/MT China main port

Maleic Acid
Pharma Grade FOB USD 1137/MT China main port
Food Grade 99.5% FOB USD 863/MT China main port

Citric Acid Monohydrate
BP93 99.5 FOB USD 769/MT China main port

L-Malic Acid
D-Malic Acid
DL-Malic Acid
L-Aspartic Acid