[Cgfc-discuss] WE NEED YOUR HELP.THANKS.

=?big5?B?pHBQ?= a680521 at yahoo.com.tw
Fri Mar 1 10:50:56 CST 2002

Hello!  May I bother you? We are from Taiwain.
We are the fourth students in university.
We major in Cooperative Economic and need to write a paper about the foreign co-op.
We have some questions about CGFC.
Questions:
If I am not a member , can I go shopping at your store.
If I am a core worker , a product 's wholesale prices is 10$,how much I need to pay?
We find out that your homepage's some links can't work.
For example: NEWS

^_^ Our English is poor ,hope you can understand what we say.
Thanks for your help ,and I appreciate it .
                                                                          Cherry & Angel