[Chambana-info] <em>Contact</em> submission

chambana-secure at chambana.net chambana-secure at chambana.net
Sun Dec 21 19:35:52 CST 2008

Name : Joy Walker

E-mail : joywalker at frontiernet.net

Comment : I was unnable to complete the publishing process because of losing the information repetiively.  A windows alert popped up each time and "cannot locate your web page" filled the story block each time.  Even after I thought I had succeeded, I found that only the title had been recorded, and the alert popped up and the "cannot find..." filled the comment section.  I haven't had a problem like this with my computor before, but I haope your program hasn't been corrupted.

Joy Walker

-----