[Chambana-info] <em>Contact</em> submission

chambana-secure at chambana.net chambana-secure at chambana.net
Tue Jul 20 09:57:14 CDT 2010

Name : Joshua Edlund

E-mail : Joshua.Edlund at canstockphoto.com

Comment : Dear Webmaster,

I really enjoy your website! It is very easy to navigate through!

As I was browsing through, I noticed your linking page at http://chambana.net/~lewart/ and I saw a company that is in affiliation with one that I frequently use! You have Foto Search listed under the "Graphics" section and I wanted to suggest Can Stock as another resource!

Can Stock has millions of images of in their database and to buy images is only $1! They also give away free photos sometimes!

Thank you for your time and consideration!
Joshua Edlund

-----