[Chambana-info] <em>Contact</em> submission

chambana-secure at chambana.net chambana-secure at chambana.net
Sat Jun 23 01:17:22 UTC 2012

Name : Susan Gorgalini

E-mail : s.gorgalini at gmail.com

Comment : Hi,

I came across your page during my research for a project for which I am contributor. It is a resource primarily aimed at those interested or already in the medical field in an medical billing or coding capacity. Our project provides a comprehensive look at the medical coding field with in-depth guide to ICD-10 and articles which highlight and speak to relevant progressive issues in the field.

I would love to send over more details about this project and partner with you, let me know!

Thanks for your time. I look forward to working with you!

Susan

-----