[Commotion-admin] [commotion-router] Mesh interfaces occationally break on boot (#94)

Josh King notifications at github.com
Tue Jan 21 15:01:52 UTC 2014

Given the stack trace from dmesg, I believe this is the same issue with the driver freaking out when the radio's channel or other parameters are modified after the adhoc interface has been created (or possibly when an adhoc interface is present in combination with other VAPs). This has also possibly been a problem with the Linux client. I'm going to attempt to track down this bug once and for all, and either fix it or find out its exact triggers so that we can work around it effectively (I suspect that deleting and recreating the adhoc interface on any channel change may be an effective countermeasure).

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-router/issues/94#issuecomment-32892239