[Commotion-dev] Working Openwrt build for Buffalo

pablito bame at riverrock.org
Sun Jul 3 14:01:14 UTC 2011

Wow this is helpful!  For people not building their own, I also had luck
with a pre-built image as I mentioned on the riseup/crabgrass group:

    I managed to leave DC without the recipe for flashing the
    Buffalo router, so after some experimentation and reading,
    came to find that TFTPing a nightly build from the openwrt
    trunk(http://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/) worked. I
    used openwrt-ar71xx-generic-wzr-hp-g301nh-jffs2-tftp.bin as
    openwrt-ar71xx-generic-wzr-hp-g300nh-jffs2-tftp.bin didn’t work
    for me.

I'm not sure what the .config is for pre-built images, so very happy
Ben figured out something which works!

	-p

			-Paul Bame bame at riverrock.org
"Fascism should rightly be called corporatism as it is a merger of state
and corporate power" -Benito Mussolini

The environmental movement must become a civil rights movement if
it is going to succeed.  -Paul Hawkin

Feminism doesn't mean female corporate power or a woman President;
it means no corporate power and no Presidents.  -Peggy Kornegger

Our freedoms were not granted to us by any governments, they were
wrested from them by us.  And once we surrender them, the battle to
retrieve them is called a revolution.  -Arundati Roy