[Community] Re: [Imc] Fwd: [CS-IL] Need member stories and photos

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 20:20:51 CDT 2009

Nicole,

Not that you need more things... but maybe someone (you, or delegate!) can host a time (with snacks)  where people will show up to write these.

Or, it can be an agenda item on the next steering meeting?

Otherwise, I fear it will just drop through the cracks, both because it's email and because it requires people to read the email, do it, and submit it, which seems unlikely.

Either way, it's best if you/IMC gets to see these so we can capture them and use them in other outreach material, so "at worst" asking people to submit them to you will do that.

Thoughts?

Take care,
elizaBeth

A strong people need no leader