[Community] Thank you for your interest in the IMC!

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 19:06:11 CDT 2009

Hello!
Thank you so much for attending the Independent Media Center's Open house. The IMC is a community space and collection of working groups, all of whom work to increase people's access to various resources.
You can find information on the various working groups at:http://www.ucimc.org/content/volunteer-0#gen
 At the end of each listing you will see a link to join that group's listserv. You will also see information on when they meet, which is the best way to get involved.

We encourage your active participation- if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! Our next steering meeting (general meeting) is August 13 at 8pm, in the IMC library. We hope to see you soon!
Thanks, Elizabeth SimpsonIMC Community Connections