[Community] skillshare - Alexander Technique?

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 19:41:42 CDT 2009

Hi Joe-
Since we aren't totally sure this will keep going, I suggest that you do it on the 15th, and then it could happen again if you'd like.
1.5 hours is fine- 11-12:30?
We have books to use, and probably chairs, but you or participants will need to bring mats to lie on. We don't have a massage table.
I think a specific focus on work at desks is great- many people could use it.
I think that's all! Let me know if this works for you.
Thanks, Elizabeth

A strong people need no leader
- Zapata