[Community] Fwd: Multicultural Career Fair at Illinois

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 17:36:50 CDT 2009

Folks,
Is there an online place we can put 'agenda items' and brainstorms for CC?
I think we've had a lot of really good ideas that we can't always get to all at once, but should be captured for future reference.
Chris- do you know? Danielle was talking like there was a private back page sort of thing, I think...
-E

A strong people need no leader
- Zapata